Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A different watercolor look

I took a workshop using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush and so I needed to give them a try.  Using the CAS(e) this Sketch was good inspiration.
 The sketch is so simple and I thought this set of Paper Smooches stamps was good for the pens and the sketch. 
 There wasn't much to add color to but it was fun.  The keep with the sketch I added dots to the card with a Tim Holtz stencil and some Distress Stain.  I couldn't leave all of that white space so I added some design with an embossing folder.  
Here is the CAS(e) this Sketch.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your textured background! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch! I love all that texture and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete